Conventional wisdom holds that C.S. Lewis was uninterested in politics and public affairs. Justin Dyer from the University of Missouri and Micah Watson from Calvin College talk about their book, C.S. LEWIS ON POLITICS AND THE NATURAL LAW (Cambridge UP, 2016), in which they explore the contours of Lewis’s multi-faceted Christian engagement with political philosophy generally and the natural-law tradition in particular.
Latest posts by Plataforma C (see all)
- Foro Legislativo – jueves 7 de septiembre de 2017 – Asamblea Legislativa de la República de Costa Rica - October 23, 2017
- Stemmen vanuit het buitenland – klacht over procedure - October 17, 2017
- Medio Oriente, campo de guerra híbrida. - October 9, 2017
- Roger Scruton: How Fake Subjects like Women Studies Invaded Academia - October 2, 2017
- Message from Justin Kagin, Founder of EDI - September 25, 2017