Conventional wisdom holds that C.S. Lewis was uninterested in politics and public affairs. Justin Dyer from the University of Missouri and Micah Watson from Calvin College talk about their book, C.S. LEWIS ON POLITICS AND THE NATURAL LAW (Cambridge UP, 2016), in which they explore the contours of Lewis’s multi-faceted Christian engagement with political philosophy generally and the natural-law tradition in particular.
Latest posts by Plataforma C (see all)
- Invitación al Foro Economía, Diplomacia e Integridad 2017 - August 21, 2017
- Nederland, een genderneutrale samenleving - August 14, 2017
- Pro-family activists can be wrong too. - July 31, 2017
- Christianity’s pagan roots? - June 26, 2017
- C.S. Lewis on Politics and Natural Law - June 12, 2017