Family Life and AIDS Education Ministry (FLAEM) is a faith-based inter-denominational Christian ministry that sees marriages and families strengthened and communities being positively transformed and rising above the scourge of AIDS. Its mission is to provide Biblical teaching on family life, marriage, HIV and AIDS in Malawi.
The Foundation Platform for Christian Politics (Plataforma C) supports fundraising efforts for FLAEM. Please visit the website of FLAEM for more information.
We invite you to partner with FLAEM by adopting a school. You do this by donating a minimum of €600 (US$650) per year. The money will be used to train teachers and give them adequate supervision. Supervision is very important because it boosts the morale of the teachers and ensures that FLAEM values the work. The money will also help in purchasing teaching and learning materials.
To donate to FLAEM, please click here.
Latest posts by Plataforma C (see all)
- C.S. Lewis on Politics and Natural Law - June 12, 2017
- La ideología de género - May 29, 2017
- Interview with Dennis P. Petri about religious freedom in Mexico - May 22, 2017
- Lecture of Dennis P. Petri at Regent’s Park College, Oxford – 20 March 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Speech of Dennis P. Petri at the House of Lords, delivered on 24 March 2017 - May 8, 2017