Family Life and AIDS Education Ministry (FLAEM) is a faith-based inter-denominational Christian ministry that sees marriages and families strengthened and communities being positively transformed and rising above the scourge of AIDS. Its mission is to provide Biblical teaching on family life, marriage, HIV and AIDS in Malawi.
The Foundation Platform for Christian Politics (Plataforma C) supports fundraising efforts for FLAEM. Please visit the website of FLAEM for more information.
We invite you to partner with FLAEM by adopting a school. You do this by donating a minimum of €600 (US$650) per year. The money will be used to train teachers and give them adequate supervision. Supervision is very important because it boosts the morale of the teachers and ensures that FLAEM values the work. The money will also help in purchasing teaching and learning materials.
To donate to FLAEM, please click here.
Latest posts by Plataforma C (see all)
- Denuncian cristianos extorsión del crimen - February 6, 2017
- Workshops for women: Social Transformation, Creativity and Your Next Step – Sunday 5 February 2017 – CONFIRM NOW!! - January 29, 2017
- Transcript of Dennis P. Petri’s testimony at Congressional Hearing on Religious Freedom in the Americas now available - January 23, 2017
- ¡Eso es decir las cosas por su nombre! - January 16, 2017
- De ondersteuning van FICDD voor het werk van Plataforma C in Costa Rica – interview met Dennis P. Petri - January 9, 2017