Professor Dennis P. Petri was invited as guest lecturer during the week of 20-24 March 2017 for the Postgraduate Degree on “Constitutional State and Religious Freedom”, hosted by a consortium of academic institutions composed of ANAJURE, Mackenzie Presbyterian University (São Paulo, Brazil), Institute Ius Gentium Conimbrigae – Center for Human Rights of the University of Coimbra (Portugal) and Centre for Christianity and Culture, Regent’s Park College, University of Oxford (United Kingdom).
A sample of this Dennis’ lecture can be viewed here:
The presentation of the lecture is available for download here.
Latest posts by Plataforma C (see all)
- Foro Legislativo – jueves 7 de septiembre de 2017 – Asamblea Legislativa de la República de Costa Rica - October 23, 2017
- Stemmen vanuit het buitenland – klacht over procedure - October 17, 2017
- Medio Oriente, campo de guerra híbrida. - October 9, 2017
- Roger Scruton: How Fake Subjects like Women Studies Invaded Academia - October 2, 2017
- Message from Justin Kagin, Founder of EDI - September 25, 2017