Professor Dennis P. Petri was invited as guest lecturer during the week of 20-24 March 2017 for the Postgraduate Degree on “Constitutional State and Religious Freedom”, hosted by a consortium of academic institutions composed of ANAJURE, Mackenzie Presbyterian University (São Paulo, Brazil), Institute Ius Gentium Conimbrigae – Center for Human Rights of the University of Coimbra (Portugal) and Centre for Christianity and Culture, Regent’s Park College, University of Oxford (United Kingdom).
A sample of this Dennis’ lecture can be viewed here:
The presentation of the lecture is available for download here.
Latest posts by Plataforma C (see all)
- Invitación al Foro Economía, Diplomacia e Integridad 2017 - August 21, 2017
- Nederland, een genderneutrale samenleving - August 14, 2017
- Pro-family activists can be wrong too. - July 31, 2017
- Christianity’s pagan roots? - June 26, 2017
- C.S. Lewis on Politics and Natural Law - June 12, 2017