Professor Dennis P. Petri was invited as guest lecturer during the week of 20-24 March 2017 for the Postgraduate Degree on “Constitutional State and Religious Freedom”, hosted by a consortium of academic institutions composed of ANAJURE, Mackenzie Presbyterian University (São Paulo, Brazil), Institute Ius Gentium Conimbrigae – Center for Human Rights of the University of Coimbra (Portugal) and Centre for Christianity and Culture, Regent’s Park College, University of Oxford (United Kingdom).
A sample of this Dennis’ lecture can be viewed here:
The presentation of the lecture is available for download here.
Latest posts by Plataforma C (see all)
- Impresiones del Segundo Foro Economía, Diplomacia e Integridad – 7-9 de septiembre de 2017, Costa Rica - September 18, 2017
- The Holy Bookmark, a tool to counter religiously inspired violence - September 11, 2017
- Los efectos de la pornografía sobre los individuos, las familias y la sociedad - September 4, 2017
- Para su biblioteca: obras del Dr. Guilaume Groen van Prinsterer - August 28, 2017
- Nederland, een genderneutrale samenleving - August 14, 2017