Professor Dennis P. Petri was invited as guest lecturer during the week of 20-24 March 2017 for the Postgraduate Degree on “Constitutional State and Religious Freedom”, hosted by a consortium of academic institutions composed of ANAJURE, Mackenzie Presbyterian University (São Paulo, Brazil), Institute Ius Gentium Conimbrigae – Center for Human Rights of the University of Coimbra (Portugal) and Centre for Christianity and Culture, Regent’s Park College, University of Oxford (United Kingdom).
A sample of this Dennis’ lecture can be viewed here:
The presentation of the lecture is available for download here.
Latest posts by Plataforma C (see all)
- C.S. Lewis on Politics and Natural Law - June 12, 2017
- La ideología de género - May 29, 2017
- Interview with Dennis P. Petri about religious freedom in Mexico - May 22, 2017
- Lecture of Dennis P. Petri at Regent’s Park College, Oxford – 20 March 2017 - May 15, 2017
- Speech of Dennis P. Petri at the House of Lords, delivered on 24 March 2017 - May 8, 2017