Sir Roger Vernon Scruton is an English philosopher and writer who specialises in aesthetics and political philosophy, particularly in the furtherance of traditionalist conservative views.
In recent years he taught courses in Buckingham University, Oxford University and University of St. Andrews. In this clip he talks about fake subjects like women studies that invaded academia with their postmodernist views.
Latest posts by Plataforma C (see all)
- Ponencias EDI Costa Rica 2017 - November 27, 2017
- Foro Legislativo – jueves 7 de septiembre de 2017 – Asamblea Legislativa de la República de Costa Rica - October 23, 2017
- Stemmen vanuit het buitenland – klacht over procedure - October 17, 2017
- Medio Oriente, campo de guerra híbrida. - October 9, 2017
- Roger Scruton: How Fake Subjects like Women Studies Invaded Academia - October 2, 2017