Throughout the years, Coca-Cola’s advertisements have had a strong impact on Western culture. They are also a reflection of cultural trends.
Now, The Coca-Cola Company has joined the fight of sexual activists. It’s no longer only a producer and distributor of soft drinks; it’s now a promoter of alternative family models.
Like Daniel, who refused to eat the food that was chosen by the king of Babylon, maybe we should also boycott Coca-Cola. It’s not healthy anyway.
Latest posts by Dennis P. Petri (see all)
- Waarom afwijkende meningen niet worden getolereerd - October 23, 2017
- Invitación al Foro Economía, Diplomacia e Integridad 2017 - August 21, 2017
- De beste verhalen - July 24, 2017
- Costa Rica independiente y nosotros libres - July 17, 2017
- Freedom of religious expression - July 10, 2017